Since 1981 CDP has been the center of innovation for enterprise health software. We are always searching for brilliant employees with an entrepreneurial spirit,
looking for a work culture where innovation is the goal, hard work is expected, and creativity is rewarded. CDP’s employees enjoy competitive salaries and excellent
company paid health benefits.
CDP is actively hiring, and we are accepting resumes for the following positions:
CDP is searching for experienced Quality Assurance Engineers to test their world class software solutions.
Our company develops software for state and federal government health agencies. Most of our projects employ agile development methodologies (others employ a hybrid) which result in a unique, fun, and flexible team environment while providing an opportunity for our employees to grow and learn.
CDP, Inc. is a provider of Enterprise Health Systems to public health organizations. Since our inception in 1981, CDP has been profitable every year coupled with significant growth. CDP is the industry leader in the design, development, implementation and hosting of public health software solutions, including environmental health, clinic management, EMR, home health, WIC, EBT, and integrated electronic document management systems.
Positions available immediately in either Romeoville, IL or Frankfort, KY with no relocation assistance available. Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States on a fulltime basis for any employer.
Travel between CDP offices and to client locations will be required periodically. CDP offers very competitive benefits including: employee paid insurance, 401k match, profit sharing and much more.
- As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and executing both manual and automated test scenarios for various web-based health care systems to ensure that the deliverables meet business requirements and company quality goals.
- In this role, you will actively participate in development planning meetings, prepare and execute test scenarios, document results, report deficiencies and track code defects to closure.
- You will work closely with the Quality Assurance manager assisting with test planning, test process, and the guidance of Junior QA associates as needed.
- 5-7 years working in a test engineer role
- Proficient in developing test plans and scenarios
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio, Test Manager or similar suite
- Experience testing web based applications and web service calls
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding and/or working knowledge of SQL/Oracle databases
- (Should be able to write basic queries and have understanding of relational database)
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle, development methodologies and testing techniques
- Skilled in reviewing technical specifications, business requirements and similar documents to assess required test coverage
- General technical background, (example: familiar with ‘terms’ such as TCP/IP, FTP, SSL)
- Firm skill in working with MS Office suite or similar desktop applications
- Working knowledge of Windows and Web-based applications
- Proven ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Ability to stay focused, manage time wisely and change gears quickly to meet changing business needs
- Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. No sponsorship is available.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with different development processes including, SCRUM/Agile
- Prior experience testing web-based applications
- Technically savvy with computer hardware and/or POS devices
- Experience using WCF, SOAP UI or other web service call test utility
- ETL/Data Warehouse Testing experience
- Knowledge of Women Infants & Children [WIC] and/or Health Care Programs & Systems
- Help desk experience
- Retail experience
- Experience with system load and performance testing
Locations: Romeoville, IL, Frankfort, KY
Pay Rate: $50,000 to $70,000
Last Update: 7/13/2017 2:53:12 PM
Jr. .NET Developer
CDP, Inc. is searching for a Junior .NET developer to join our growing development team. Since our inception in 1981, CDP has been profitable every year coupled with significant growth. CDP is the industry leader in the design, development, implementation and hosting of software solutions for local, state and federal agencies. Our projects employ development methodologies which result in a unique, fun, and flexible team environment while providing an opportunity for our employees to grow and learn while using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
Job openings are available immediately for a full-time developer in either our Frankfort, KY or Romeoville, IL office. Travel between CDP offices and to client locations will be required periodically. CDP offers very competitive benefits including: employee paid insurance, 401k match, profit sharing and much more.
- Applicants should have at least two years of.NET development experience; educational experience counts.
- Two years of experience with .NET Framework, any version.
- Excellent communications skills. Experienced working with Business Analysts: taking requirements, researching/estimating effort
- Applicant must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. No sponsorship is available
- Databases Experience, Writing Stored Procedures/Queries
- Creating Tables
- Willing to follow the directions of team leads.
- Capable of analyzing and solving problems.
- Must produce well-commented code.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to present and effectively explain technical information.
- Work and collaborate with a talented team in an agile environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Ability to self-educate as well as learn from more experienced developers.
- The selected applicant will be responsible for the development and on-going maintenance of web-based and desktop data driven applications.
- Enhance custom software solutions that meet the requirements of the end users
- Maintenance and support of existing application systems
- Integration of third-party software applications
Locations: Frankfort, KY or Romeoville, IL
Pay Rate: $40,000 to $55,000
Last Update: 8/4/2017 3:14:05 PM
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Custom Data Processing, Inc. to assure that applicants are considered and that employees are treated fairly during their employment,
without regard to race, color, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sex, marital status, ancestry, national origin, veteran’s status, citizenship,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, other protected activities, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Such action shall include,
but not be limited to the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; wages or
other forms of compensation; selection for training, including apprenticeship, pre-apprenticeship, and/or on the job training; and ensuring and maintaining
a work environment free of harassment, intimidation, and coercion at all sites and in all facilities at which employees are assigned to work.